Monday, September 19, 2011

Baked Cheese Dip

Recipe courtesy of BrideToBe,1024

INGREDIENTS:10 inch round sourdough bread-hollowed out
1 can artichokes-drained and chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 clove garlic-chopped
1 cup Mayo-I use light
1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese-shredded
1 small onion—chopped fine
1 Cup parmesan cheese


PREPARATION: Mix all the ingredients together
Hollow out loaf of bread
Put the mixture into the bread
Put lid back on the loaf
Back for 1 ¼ hours @ 350 degrees
****Serve with crackers or French loaf in tiny slices

****Tips****
I buy the package of mixed cheddar and Monterey jack. Its 2 cups total
Any white round will do I have used Italian
I prefer Centrino (sp?) Artichokes-yellow can
I wrap it up in tin foil when it comes out of the over, then wrap it in dish towels

I don’t take the lid off until I get there, it keeps it warm a long time
I started serving with Bruscetta sized slices of bread drizzled with Olive oil and baked for a few minutes.
Like the crunchy bread, and my store always has it in bags sliced already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...